Become a Culture Change Champion! Join a local Culture Change Team
What is it like to work here, and how could it be improved in the new merged organisation? Could you become a Culture Change Champion, join a team of like-minded people, and get involved with listening to and designing solutions with your colleagues?
We are looking for individuals from all levels, roles and
backgrounds across our hospitals group to put themselves forward to
help with our culture change programme. You will have the
opportunity to help shape the culture of our new organisation,
establish new values and behaviours, and ensure that your voice,
and your colleagues' voices are heard and action is taken to make
our organisation the best place to work in Essex.
You will have development opportunities including;
- Understanding self and others - Myers Briggs Type
- What is collective leadership - The King's Fund evidence
- The CQC well led domain - the what and the why
- Wilful Blindness - Margaret Heffernan TED talk, what this means
for culture change
- Personal Impact toolkit
- Understanding the role of an NHS Board
- Using social media as an engagement tool - Twitter
- How to run a focus group
- Interviewing the board with confidence
We will provide full training and support to you as a Culture
Change Champion throughout your time in the Culture Change Team.
Each team will have dedicated Organisational Development (OD)
support from people experienced in facilitation and change
management, and access to one to one mentoring or coaching. In
return you will need to be available for two days a month for an
initial term of 6 months, potentially extended to up to 12
- 30 April 2020 - a full day of training to ensure you have the
information and skills you need to get started.
- 21 October 2020 - the workshop to bring together our findings
from across our group
The application process
Applications should be made via this application form MSECulture@btuh.nhs.uk by
27 March 2020 Download the application
form (Microsoft Word) by clicking this link
Visit the NHS Improvement website to read more about creating a
culture of compassionate and inclusive leadership.
West talk about collective leadership for culture change on the
Kings Fund website