Macmillan Information and Support Centre
at Southend University Hospital
You can now find us on Facebook
Here at the centre, we can provide
- A quiet and relaxed space for you to come and sit.
- Literature on all aspects of living with cancer, in a variety
- Opportunity to discuss cancer treatments, side-effects and
other related issues.
- Support and the opportunity to talk to someone confidentially
in a private, comfortable quiet room.
- Access to counseling and referral to other support
- Welfare and benefits advice.
- Information and support events, such as Look Good Feel
Better. Information can also be provided over the telephone or
Friederike Englund is the Macmillan Information and
Support Manager who is supported by two nurses, Nicola Russell
and Francesca Wreba-Jaworska and a team of volunteers, who have
received specialist training.
Want to get involved?
If you are interested in becoming involved with our services and
would like more information on what we are doing or how to become a
volunteer, contact us on: