We provide a variety of endoscopic procedures (where the inside of your body is examined internally using an endoscope; a thin, long, flexible tube that contains a light source and a video camera).
- Gastroscopy - examination of the oesophagus, stomach and small
- Colonoscopy - examination of the large colon
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy - examination of the rectum and lower
- ERCP - a combination of endoscopy with x-rays to diagnose and
treat conditions that affect the bile ducts and nearby
- Capsule endoscopy - examination by tiny camera which travels
through the system
Disorders affecting the stomach and gastrointestinal tract,
including liver diseases. Diagnosis is usually via an endoscope,and
our services include an infectious diseases clinic, general
gastroenterology clinics, liver clinics, nurse-led clinics for
inflammatory bowel disease, plus coeliac disease clinics. We also
offer a 24-hour emergency endoscopy service.
Endoscopy reception: 01702